HWM Group is constantly striving to raise Health & Safety levels and awareness whilst on any customer site.
The company believes that excellent health & Safety management is a key element to any demolition or dismantling project and a good safety record goes hand in hand with high productivity and quality. Utilising the company’s Health & Safety department, all legislation is complied with, making absolutely sure that all works are conducted safely. All demolition, contracting or waste management sites are continually monitored and assessed making sure all personnel, public and equipment is safe and not put at risk.
Our General Intentions are:
- To provide adequate control of the Health and Safety risks arising from our work activities;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their Health & Safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
- To review and revise this policy at regular intervals.
There's no conflict between humanitarian and commercial consideration. Profits and safety aren't in competition. On the contrary, safety is good business.