Site: Works Buildings on Eastleigh Railway Sidings, Eastleigh, Hampshire.
Date: January 2023
- Removal of all asbestos-based materials from all 6 structures
- Soft strip each building structure
- Demolish the buildings to floor slab level
- Breakout and remove floor slabs and foundations
- Locate and protect all existing drainage systems required to remain
- Crush all arisings for grading and re-use on site (6F2 & Type1)
- Sort, segregate and remove all required waste streams
- Maintain existing routing for existing business operations on the same site throughout the works
What we did
- Assisted our client & ADI Ltd. throughout the duration of the project
- Ensured that existing businesses surrounding the project area were not inconvenienced
- Continued with groundworks, site ground investigations and site remediation on the project
HWM Contracting Ltd delivered this challenging project on budget and on time.
Interim and final measurements were progressed during the contact with the final account agreement achieved at the end of the project.
HWM Contracting Ltd is a key contractor for ADI Ltd. and we are currently partnering on several schemes at tender stage.